2/16/2008

My Retirement

I have decided to retire from the whole fiasco of clans. It is a decision that I have been thinking about for a few days now but now I want to concentrate on me :D The MARX BROTHERS will be my first and last clan that I will join, I can assure you of that. Although I haven't been in the clan long I now believe it is the time for me to leave.

I belive now that I don't meet the criteria of the clan. Scince I have reached the illusive 1800rp, I have become more and more competitive and I guess I always cared about my RP. As well as that, I am in the top 100 rank which makes me even more comprtitive to improve.

Its been a hard decision but I think now it the time for me to leave and concentrate on my team, --YNWA--.

Good Luck guys for the future and I wish you all the best :) I will still visit the blog from time to time and see how all of you are doing.

Peace!

1 comment:

Airfix_9 said...

Good luck mate and you will be welcome back anytime.

Of course, if you are now in the top 100, expect us to brag for days after beating you!!