4/08/2008

Got Wins?



High levels- yes, the ones you WO too, get scared out of your wits too, and the ones you faint too. Is this a risk? Or is this just skill? It all started yesterday afternoon about 4:00 P.M. when I had finished homework. Did my homework actually give me a boost of energy? I suppose no way but maybe it did? Anyways, it was that time again to join in on a competition for some fun. Who would except such a defeat of two high levels in one day? That is just like buy one get one free :-)
First off I took the challenge of playing Belfue without second thoughts. When the final whistle blew at the 90:00 minute, I knew I had won. Although such a friendly helpful user, can he even stand a challenge of The Marx Brothers? To extend such an unusual day, I also was able to play 3001j1. Continuing the luck from the homework (haha yeah right), I beat him too! See above as you think this is a joke :D
See ya!
Mfsoccer94

No comments: