6/21/2008

Meet Ricardo (aka Massimo)

While reading the blog on Power Racing, I saw a comment made by massimomarmorino (click the link to see Ricardo's page.) I then decided to click on the link and to my surprise, found a site on Ricardo (massimomarmorino) and immediately shielded my eyes. Once you visit his site, you may indeed throw up!

Ricardo is a 41 year old male who is single. He is very interested in pussy cats. Now meet Ricardo and his pussy cat:
Note: Please view at your own risk!


The crossing the arms pose (how original)


I'm Mr. Cool, don't you think?


This is my pussy cat Megui.


Me and Megui again.


This time I tried to look like Megui, how do I look?

3 comments:

duke4 said...

lol 41 yr. old man with bunkbeds. Can't breathe, laughing too hard. Nice find MF.

Unknown said...

any problen duke4 ?

who was sipwell started! ...

I am against a war, you should know that!

Ricardo Marinho said...

mfsoccer4, never created a clan to be discussing this or that, created a clan, to try to be the best in the PowerSoccer or at least be among the best .. A war of accusations, will not lead us to nowhere!