9/14/2010

Look At Your Skills, Now Look At Mine

Sadly, they are not mine. But, if you would read the title and follow my previous sentence then you could follow the words coming out of my mouth and your skills could be like mine.


Look above, now look below.


The link is now diamonds because my skills are hardcore, sweet, a woman's best friend, and hard to break.

Before you leave this part of the page though, I would like to introduce myself. As many of you may or may not know, I am the user known as crono1231. It's funny because there really wasn't a way of you knowing who this was until I wrote it here so now you all know me. As far as Power Soccer goes, I mainly like to read and post in the forums, chat with people, and play a friendly here and there. As you can see, I am a brother.

Not a brother:


But a Brother:

But in all honesty I am in fact like that brother to the left (Yes, both of them). I'm awesome, smooth, and I'm always wielding deadly weapons like my mind and my heart (Look Mom No Deagle!). I'm currently in college working towards my major in Cognitive Science and Psychology with a minor in Biology. With all of this knowledge, I hope to go to Medical School and become a neurosurgeon, later working under Doctors Without Borders. They specialize in working in very poor countries and providing medical care to those that greatly need it.

As far as any talents, hobbies, etc., I can tell you that I enjoy playing saxophone,
and I am currently in the hunt for one. I also enjoy playing some basketball, mainly watching football, and somewhat owning in dodgeball. We usually play with wrenches, but they had suspended that equipment and switched to small, squishy balls for safety.





If I can help it, I try to avoid hits like these, but sometimes you just can't avoid them when you're really trying to hit that guy.




For now my deadly weapon is out of ammo, so I won't be able to feed any more bullets or information to you all, but I encourage you to come talk to me sometime when I'm online if you just want to say hi, maybe have a life problem, or just really want to talk. It's a pleasure to be in the PS community, a brother, and most importantly be able to give you just a bit of insight on what a brother likes to do in his life. For those who have made it this far down, I leave you with this.

Enjoy your day everyone!

-Crono1231, Ask your doctor before trying. Warning: May Cause Drowsiness or Loss of Words.


No comments: