9/15/2010

So You Think You Can Win

Well it's me Crono1231 again here with yet another post that's on the same day as my last post. How can I keep this up if I'm posting every 4 hours? Could I be turning into a spammer? :O

Well today's post will be rather short, but super HARD. Not quite this hard. But still fairly difficult. It's a small, fun contest that I would like all of you to participate in if you are bored, have the time, losing too much rp, or just want to achieve greatness in life.

The game is called "Untangle" and can be found by clicking here. What I want you to do is play the game and see if you can beat it.

Depending on how many people play the game or how difficult proves to be the selection of winners might change. However for now the rules will be that the first 10 people to complete the game will receive a shoutout on both this blog, my owners corner, and in the forum thread that I have created for this little contest. All you have to do is take a screen shot of you completing the game, and post a link to that screenshot in the forum thread. Please note that posting any other link that is very inappropriate or extremely unrelated to the game and uncool will be removed.

Go to imageshark or any other site you know of to upload your screenshot. This small little contest will run for a week (but two weeks if there are very few players), that means it will end September 29, 2010!! See you all then!


2 comments:

Swedeswede said...

Contests? They are for those with will!

BigDaddyAt said...

Will? We have a guy named Will, don't we?