1/09/2009

Greetings from Down Under

Our second new member opens doors for us into a new continent. Yes, from a land down under comes henry9876.

Now, it is important that we are especially kind to our Henry as he suffers from an affliction that those of us in the northern hemisphere are unused to... living life upside down means that all the blood rushes to his head. Not many people are aware that Henry came up to the UK for a short visit last year and, whilst he was fine in himself, his clothing found it hard to adapt to being the right way up:~
... which was a huge source of embarrassment to him, I am sure.

Still, as I write this piece, shivering in temperatures hovering aroud the freezing point and consider him, wondering whether to go to the beach or the pool today as the temperature is in the mid-20s, I'm not sure I'm that worried!

Welcome to the gang, Henry.

PS - the Ashes are ours this summer!!!

2 comments:

henry9876 said...

The ashes are yours?

You poms had better stop sacking coaches then :P.

Q. What's worse than an English Criketer sacking England's Coaches?

A. An English Cricketer from South Africxa sacking England's coaches.

Oh well mate, may the best team win (definately Australia).

PS. How did you find that picture of me so quickly? I was sure I'd kept it a secret...

Adeidos said...

Welcome to the gang mate :)