2/10/2009

The beginning of a new generation

(* Drum roll please *)

Fellow brothers, it is I, bestdragon12, the promised legend of absurdity! It has been a fairly long time since you’ve realized that the chosen one was among you but now that you’ve seen the truth, comes the beginning of a new generation.

This day shall be remembered as the day, when Marx Brothers didn’t only achieve the title of the “Wittiest clan in Powersoccer land” but also as the day that we achieved the title of the “Wittiest clan in the World”.

You might have heard a lot about me, some of you dimwits might have not and as your new guide, it is my duty to say a little about myself :)… Therefore, what can I say about my fascinating life? (Well I can say a lot, but I don’t want to sound boastful :P)




I’ve lived in Malta my entire life and I was born on the 5th of July 1990, which means that I’ve lived in Malta for 18 years, 7 months and a few days (for those who aren’t good in Maths :P). Question: Where’s Malta?!! Response: Ahh… idiots… Here take a look at this picture, worth a 1000 words ;). I’m really surprised none of you have heard of Malta… sheesh! Anyways, I have a younger bro, which is pretty much like me except that he’s the opposite! Ever since I heard the word comedy, I learned to feel it, live it, use it’s powers for my own selfish desires, etc. :). I’m quite good in football, in fact they know me as the “Unknown” :D! Hehe, it’s not that I stink at football, it’s just that I’d rather play basketball for example. I find a ball going through a basket way more amusing :P. Anyways I play the violin and I’m known to be rather violent for some strange reason :P!

That basically sums it all up ;). Now pick up your jaw from the floor :P!!

4 comments:

sipwell said...

You enter the Marx Brother island with a storm! Now that is brilliant! And you immmediately make an impression as you probably have the largest number of ":p" in the history of this blog. In fact, I think you have more ":p" than in all other blog posts together! Your tongue must be really tired after a day of Powersoccer!

Can I conclude with: :p?

Airfix_9 said...

Hehe - welcome in, let the blog posts run free!

Gentle_Man_ said...

Can't see any land to where the arrow points, so you live somewhere in the water? Bottom of the ocean? Have we found the true Neptune or are you more like the little mermaid? Man, so many questions, where are the answers???? Don't leave me hanging here!

btw :P :P

bestdragon12 said...

Malta is believed to be the only remaining part of Atlantis mate ;) (or should I say :P)