2/12/2009

Why? Why? Why?

You might be asking yourselves why it took me so long to actually get into MB. Hehe, I knew you’d ask that ;). Therefore, I’ll answer… It’s quite simple really :D. As you all know Sip is known to be rather lazy! And what does he do when I ask him if I can join MB? Take a look at this picture. Sad ain’t it?




Wait, that’s not all! As stupid as this sounds, I tried to ask AF9 if I could join MB :S! As you all can imagine, the reply was rather… disturbing! She made me treat her as if she were still boss! I immediately backed out and lost hope…



A few days later I read a story that got my spirits back up and I asked my fellow friends in MB to help me out :). I had told them everything that had happened and they were shocked! They marched up to Sip and AF9 but unfortunately returned crawling… Why? Well, what do you think? AF9 got out her whip and that was that! What about Sip? Well he said he would rather watch the show as he’s… well… lazy :P…

Yet again I lost my hopes but I finally realized that there was one thing that I
still hadn’t tried. I stood up in front of Sip and AF9 and swore my loyalty to them and I got into MB :)! And here I am :D.

However, now that I’m in MB, I’m asking myself: “Why? Why? Why?” did I ever swear my loyalty to these two?!!

No comments: