6/26/2009

How good I really am - part 2

You may remember me blogging about 'how good i really am' a while ago. I showed that I was good enough to get an invitation to Alexander the Great, not once but twice, and that I managed to trash the then 24th in the world dagriggstar in something much, much more important than goals, which is possesion.

Well, same old for me. Here's another 2 examples proving how good I really am.

Example 1 - SURREAL Invitation
Photobucket
Yes, that's right, our enemy clan SURREAL invited me. I thought about going into the clan and breaking them to pieces from the inside- what do you think? Sure, I still have to be accepted if I decide to apply but why wouldn't they want a player as good as me? If i get in, I'll convince them quite the opposite of me - how bad they really are.

Example 2 - Admin's Cup
PhotobucketThere seemed to be some weird bug that didn't show you the points of the cup and there were 2 people tied for 1st, but don't worry, I'll be sure to crack onto Pow with that one :P. As you can see from the picture, my sublime playing skills put me above airfix_9, shank05, el.nino9, alvcat and may other who had many more rank points than me.

It's amazing how you can see how good you really are, just by taking a look inside of you.

Now, who thinks I should break down SURREAL from the inside?

No comments: