4/16/2010

Ooooh Iha Iha I'm still alive!


Earlier this morning, I was pushed with a large broomstick (pictured left) to post on this blog, once more. In fact, I was told that if I were not to blog today, I would lose my MB moustache and the petitioner in question would haunt me all day and all night long. One blog post today would save me from writing one thousand blog posts in years to come, he said, as that would be my punishment. The mere idea that I might have to get out of my lazy chair on a daily basis, concocting stories nobody believes was as horrifying as picturing the dictatoresque broomstick-yielding manbeast naked, so I subsumed.

So, here I am, filling half a page with nonsense and gobbledegook, something I am highly qualified to write. In fact, now that I start to think about it: did I ever write something useful? Was I ever brave enough to wrap my sensible thoughts in a blog post that would stand out, not for its surreal absurdism but for its inherent qualities? I can come up with one, at the very start of this blogging adventure, when Airfix_9 and myself created what is still known as the Joker amongst clans, Marx Brothers. All the rest were a travel through wittyland, with numerous highfliers and practical jokes… and the still horrendous story about Airfix_9 presenting himself as a man in the game whilst being a ladybird outside of it. Now that I think of it: I did write sensible things at that moment onwards. I pressed AF9 to be who she really is, instead of hiding behind a veil of anonymity. She should be proud to be the first female CA, MA and now even HMA instead of hiding behind a so called manliness.

(would these mesmerations already suffice for that monsterly man or should I continue?)

In any case: for all of you who thought the mighty sipwell became unable to formulate phrases, use difficult words even though his mother tongue is not English and write half a page of something you’d might think: what did I read this for? Here is your answer: I can still do it… (and I admit grudgingly that I will do it more often in future).

Hail Marx Brothers! Hail the talents they command!

The sun is shining. Time to get the rockchair out in the open and do a nap.


Oh, and in case you were contemplating whether the petitioner was a witch, he was.

2 comments:

BigDaddyAt said...

While you've got the broom out, how about doing a little housekeeping, eh mate?

Adeidos said...

Aha well your post was as interesting as this comment I'm writing right now!