3/01/2008

To all of you



A word from the new member of MARX BROTHERS.


I am very happy to be part of the coolest clan of PowerSoccer

I began my PS career in november 07, but started playing officials in december. (I had to practice first, not that it helped a lot)

My 400 lost games were achieved im a short period of only these 3 months and what I find more impressive is that the last 130 lost games were played in only 14 days and I didn't even try to lose.

The badge above is the logo of my favourite team in danish soccer. You might not know the club, but it's been a part of the best danish league since the 1950'th (exept 1974 and 2006). We were champions 1955, 1956, 1957, 1960 and 1986 (check the official website: www.agf.co.dk/ , it's in english too).


The MARX BROTHERS clan has some very high standards, that I will try to live up to. I see myself and my asignment within the clan to be the one member --Madini-- and --BDKAS-- can actually beat in soccer, when it's almost imposible to win a game against others members of our clan as is shown below.


I hereby thank you all for your trust.
Cigars to everyone!! :))
PS. Remember: "Nice guys never lose; only to others!" :))

No comments: