4/11/2008

Vendetta against Sipwell

Yesterday an interesting article was published with kabaciic. That was the third article with a Marx Brother (after Airfix_9 himself and soroe). Strangely enough your regular poster and hero (me) hasn’t been asked for an interview! Why is that? When Sipwell asked for an explanation at the interviewer, sco0bie, days before the article with kabaciic was published, this is what the reply was: “Nonsense, the only real MB members interviewed thus far are af9 and soroe. I have no intention of interviewing all or even half of the members of an entire clan since I wish to remain non-partisan. Plus I wish to interview the common user, not those in the upper echelons of PS Authorities. I say good day to you, sir. Maybe in the distant future I will get to the wittiest MB member... polidoro76?” (source: my guestbook).
Two days later an interview was conducted with a respected fellow-MB and FA! How can we rhyme the statement above with that? Remaining non-partisan yet conducting an interview with another Marx Brother? There must only be one explanation: airfix_9 has bribed all of the Reporters not to interview me and allow me a place under the spotlights! Formulated differently: Airfix_9 probably has been conspiring with the Official Reporters. We need some independent journalism here to get to the bottom of this!

My bus is waiting! Greatly dissapointed I leave for my treatment in the Mental Institute!

1 comment:

mfsoccer94 said...

Shall I ruin his mysterious thoughts? Sip, care for an interview when I get back from Florida? ;)