10/24/2008

Making claning around even easier...

Dear fellow Marxians, as you probably have read by now, clan functionality will be implemented on the PS site in the not so distant future. Even though I'm not exactly in charge of the soccer development I still keep myself updated of course and stick my nose exactly where it's not wanted. So I know what's going on... I sneak, I listen, I prey...

Still, I can't give you any exact dates (more than "soon"), or any more detailed information than the one Pow posted on the PS forum. If so the rest of the crew would have to take me out, chop me up, kill me and throw me in a deep well somewhere in the Swedish countryside. And we don't want that, do we?

But my guess is this new clan functionality on the actual PS site will even more enhance the fierce refreshing hostility between the clans that we're already experiencing. Keeping it closer to the actual game, letting more people in on the whole clan-thing.

Good times are a-waiting!

// Shaolinda, with a runny nose and a classic Swedish cold

5 comments:

Airfix_9 said...

You have a code in the node? So sorry to hear that. Might I suggest a hot Toddy.... or a hot Braddy, or Jamesy....!

I shall be departing the cold and gloom of London for the warmth of Egypt tomorrow, DEFINITELY recommended!

sipwell said...

@ AF9: I hope a camel bites your ass, that Mozes returns and brings back the 7 spells and that your flight back has 24 hour delay. :P

Have a nice trip sugarbunny. And blog about it when you're back...

soroe said...

I have the perfect cure for having a cold: Tea and rum!!

1) Drink the rum

2) Give the tea to your plants


In that way, it's gone in no time.


@AF9: Are you bringing back Tut-ank-amon to his rightful owners? ;P

BigDaddyAt said...

I'm with Soroe...

BigDaddyAt said...

...and Sip (on the camel part anyway)!