10/01/2008

Shocking! Absolutely SHOCKING!

Today, I was able to smuggle a small 2-way radio into -Surreal-'s prison so that I could speak with Hogweed, our esteemed leader who has been cruelly locked up by the evil Powdersnow (or "Call me God" as he insists that his clan-members call him). The radio had a very short battery life, so we had to be quick but I found out two pieces of truly shocking information.

Firstly, Powdersnow has been recruiting some of the worst of Power Challenge to his clan. This is so that he can create a secret army of thugs who will run roughshod over any who challenge him. At the moment, the list of these dark members is small and they are only being used at Power Challenge HQ in order to keep the Crew in a state of fear but the omens are worrying, nonetheless. How long before a gang of evil admins roam the chatrooms, exhorting the name of their power-mad leader?

Secondly, and this is the most shocking of all, is Hogweed's declaration that they have not even shown him where the clan Blog is! I mean, if he is supposed to be one of their members (and we do not know this as they have yet to introduce him properly), how come they don't tell him where to find the news of the clan?



This is the thin end of the wedge. Things are escalating and could get out of control soon if there is no resolution to Hogweedgate. In part, I may be a little to blame. Maybe the Twiggles have hallucinatory properties which enhance the power hungry feelings of -Surreal- clan members. Maybe closing their supplies of Twiglets was a bad move. I do not think that a change of policy is needed here just yet but we must keep tabs on the situation.

Just before the radio gave out, I was able to tell Hogweed that we are all thinking of him and that the Slippermen are ready to storm the -Surreal- Bastille and liberate him, if it comes to that. I think he took some comfort from this, so maybe his spirits are not so bad yet.

I thought I heard two final words as the hiss took over on the radio.....

Save me!

Our thoughts are with him in these trying times.

1 comment:

sipwell said...

Hahahahaha!!!!!

Rightly said so! Sorry folks if I gave an option b). I was blinded by an offer Pow wanted to make me.
I am very sorry for that, but I will step up the war once more...