5/12/2010

Help me!!

Help Me!!

I think there is a problem with me and my rp - it keeps going up! It has gone up by a hundred in less then a week! I fear that if it keeps going like this, I may end up like one of those users addicted to rps, turned out by their families and living on the street.

If you look at my previous matches, I have lost only 4 of my last 25! No matter how hard I try to lose, and beg people to beat me, I keep winning. I can only think it is the evil curse of SURREAL, the evil clan which is now trying to kill MB and everything they stand for - losing and losing!

As you may know, some time last year I posted on this blog "How Good I really am" in which I showed you an invite to join the clan Alexander the Great (yes join, not apply) which was undoubtedly a evil plot from SURREAL to blackmail ATG to get me (here it is)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Please, somebody, anybody - beat me!

1 comment:

BigDaddyAt said...

Terrible photo posting skills.... -.-