10/13/2010

Karate Choppin' through your computer screens

Why hello there all you beautiful, yet incredibly lame people out there. Yes you are all beautiful, but lame as well because you all continue to ninnymuggins. Countless times I step on to the field with my theme music rolling, the crowd cheering, and the sun shining only on me. As my opponent comes out, the team is left in darkness and pit awaits them if they get a lead on me. As my players do what they normally do (be awesome), they dazzle people with their Pele-like bicycle kicks, Messi crosses, and simple gestures of satisfaction.




Then as I am busy performing all these tricks at my own expense without charging one shilling or crown (you can by airfix for 1 shilling now if you act fast), the opponent has the nerve to complain about how I am putting on a show. Soon like Eindhatre_marx's bad odor, the complaints come flying in and the only thing you want to do is knock them out or tase them for a brief second (or more) like these guys. Instead I have harnessed the power the great sage to deal with these panzies. It is called art of the screen chop. This is a sacred technique that can be mastered by one of the few greats like myself and is used as a last resort effort.



This technique allows me to hit the user through their computer screen causing them to be paralyzed until the match is over. So lesson to all you panzies out there, don't complain or don't face me at least.

Sidenote: Dragonstriker won the soccer game competition because he got the highest score so congratulations Dragonstriker. Here you are featured in a post.

This is DragonStriker saying, "Oh yeah I'm grown now. I'm really grown now."

No comments: