10/07/2010

News Flash Wednesday

Ahhh it is the oddest part of the week. Why is it odd? Well that is because on Wednesday you are either completely tired and about to turn into a zombie since you have been working hard (harder than you normally do since some of you just sit all day) or you are completely energized like a bunny since you know the weekend is almost here. Whoever you may be, really isn't important to anyone so I don't know why you would let someone know. (Note: if you cried when I said that, I shall by you a pacifier to stop the tears).

In more important news, sometimes you play a match or a game and the opponent thinks they are better than you. They are using fast passes, long balls, smart crossing, fancy dribbles and you just can't handle it. You need to show them who is boss. Tell them they can't beat you because you are smarter than them. Be more like this young man.

In Unrelated news, times are getting hard. People are finding it harder and harder to get money. Now kids aren't able to pay for club membership and get cool stuff. You know what is the worst part though? Times are so bad that Mcdonalds is selling any size drinks for $1. As a under-payed citizen, I understand your pain and struggle. I understand how hard it is to afford to get coke for a dollar let alone tokens for power soccer. This is why I have devised a way for everyone to get free stuff. Displayed below:



Then you can sell the end product for tokens. I hope that connected with you all. (har har har)

==================================================

Non-Offensive Picture of the week



Now I think this is pretty non-offensive. I mean it is actually celebrating two sheeps coming together and accepting each other. However, I am sure one will ask, "why does the black sheep have some white and the white sheep have no black?" "Is the one sheep to good for the other?" "Why is one sheep's head over the other?" To you I say for shame because they just wanted to look like cookies n' cream.



This is DragonStriker saying, "Dragon Uuuup!!!"

No comments: