10/28/2010

Word Of The Day

Foreword:
The editors of this post would like to thank dragonstriker for two things:
a) the ridiculous kicking game (which I finished) that makes stupid sounds and makes me scroll down very fast to turn off the stupid sound - doesn't really complement "Advance Australia Fair", you know
b) of lesser importance, for stealing the previous Word Of The Day for his Own Evil Means. "tomfoolery" is my Word, you slimey so-and-so.

Main Body Argument:
It has once again come to my attention that Marx Brothers remains PowerSoccerLand's great moral influences on society all come down to our clan. Our non-selective, fair, unadulterated selection process allows any bastard into our clan. Thus, I come to a word which tastes so lovely in my mouth that I almost don't want to say it: Bastion.

Afterword:
We are the last moral bastion of PowerSoccer. Hurrah!

-----------

Non Offensive Pic Of The Day

I never seem to get the gist of this section. I always seem to find extremely offensive snaps that are so offensive that they aren't offensive... the irony is delicious. God save the Queen!




No comments: