11/01/2010

Happy Halloween

Before we get to the topic at hand, there are things that must be cleared in the Agenda. You may have read in the post below that I stole the word "Tomfoolery" from Eindhatre. This is false and is a prime example of a ninnymuggin at work since we know the word was created before Eindhatre was born. Also, the soccer game noise was indeed annoying and I shall give 25 tokens to anyone who was annoyed by the sound and replace the sound with the sound of Vuvuzelas.

Yes as you can read (at least I hope you can) it is Halloween and me giving you 25 tokens was part of your trick for the day. This scary, delicious holiday lies on October 31, which marks the end of one month and the beginning of another, more tasty month. I hope all of you took the time to go outside and get free candy from everyone who bothered to buy some or answer their door with some. This is the only time where you can knock on someone's door and be given candy just for knocking on a door and saying "trick-or-treat" so you had better seize the moment now. I would love to know if anyone dressed up as something interesting or creative this year. It is always nice to see some people really take it to the extreme. Eindhatre_Marx decided to find a costume this year and the coolest thing is, it was free. "how come oh great one?" Yes, that is because Eindhatre decided to not put on a costume, which is scarier than any other costume you can think off.

Now, I presume that those of you that are older and feel too old to be knocking on people's doors for candy may have gone to a Halloween party. If that is the case, I hope you had a great time within reason. The night brings out some odd freaks. In fact, This man found a freak, but it was in the morning. Oh wait what am I saying? Of course I don't care about how your Halloween was. I hope you all got tricked and were scared out of your minds. Nahh, that was another trick, but unfortunately these people really got tricked.

Now that I have tricked you twice and given you one treat (guess what the treat is) It is time to make it equal by presenting you all with another treat to end the weekend. To a night, which is dedicated to witchs, ghouls, ghost, and all the creepy crawling things of the night, it would be sad if we didn't have zombies. Plus, nothing is more rewarding than getting to beat up zombies after they have been scaring you all night so enjoy getting your revenge by playing an awesome game without unwanted noise this time. If you can give me a print of your highscore, I may turn this into a competition and post your score picture for all to adore just as all adore me :D. So spin, jump, duck, and barrel roll your way through the hoard of zombies in this Zombie spree game.


For the last time until next year, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!! *Poof*

This is DragonStriker saying, "hide your treats, hide yourself."

No comments: