12/10/2010

Friendly Friday

Ahh I love the smell of Friday and I think everyone does as well unless you happen to be in a sewer. If that is the case, I need you to get 4 baby turtles, some toxic waste,a box of pizza, and meet me in the alley located in Russia. You will be dropped a care package telling you more specific information when you get there. In the meantime, you can stay here and read the blog, which is sad only because my greatness has not touched the virtual pages in a while.

"...DragonStriker, DragonStriker, we missed your awesomeness. We are so glad you are here. You should definitely be the leader of the Power Soccer world." Aww that is very caring guys. I know I probably should, but rest assured that people are doing their best and I am just a small part in helping it stay awesome. As for this blog...Yeah it is just me being awesome.

In other news, since it is friday and I am sure many of you are in school, you must definitely look forward to Fridays. It signifies the start of freedom for until you must go back to having boring lives on Monday. Plus I know some of you have been taking exams and may finish this week so to you all I say congratz on making it through the week. To those about to take exams, I wish you all the best of luck. And to those not taking exams, but still have to fight through every week, I am glad you get some time to relax and enjoy being lazy like this couch potato.

In order to celebrate Friday and the coming of the weekend, I think everyone needs to have one of these. I say it is essential to having a good weekend and you should trust me because I'm a Doctor of pepper. The secret is a good laugh. Now you may not laugh at some things because everyone has a different sense of humor or no humor at all, but I hope you do get to laugh at something today like this.




This is DragonStriker saying, "Have a great Weekend everyone and come back now ya hear (in a crazy country voice)."

No comments: