1/15/2009

Henry's first blog

Hi y'all, this is my first blog for MB. I decided I'd better start after AF9 gave us a yellow card, so to speak. I don't really know what to say. I guess I'll start off by saying a bit about myself. I have lived in Australia all my life, I am 20 years old. I have 2 younger twin sisters by the names of Rachael and Johanna. I was born in Melbourne on Boxing Day '88, and moved to Townsville in the North of Australia a few years later.



I have to admit, I think the higher temperature/humidity got to me...
...as I was seen bright red and roundish


Though it appeared that it wasn't that uncommon in Townsville:



I stayed there for a few years, but then I went down....
...which left me feeling like this:

Oh well, that's all from me, I hoped you liked it.

3 comments:

sipwell said...

What a hilarious name: townsville. Were the founders of the city unsure who was going to steer them, the French or the English? So they took both names and put it in one title. Either who came, they got it right ;-)

Gaston said...

The best part of this blog...is that i found videos that, by myself, wouldn't find in youtube.
Nice post Henry!

Suitewaves said...

Hahaha! Mega Trip fail fail fail to the max!