2/02/2009

Another top clan to congratulate the best clan ever!

The last clan in our series of important clans to give us a warm happy birthday is Shadows FC. Shadows FC probably is the least known clan yet one of the best RP wise. They have some absolute top members and are led by a very odd yet friendly Dutchman. Pperplex was able to turn his necessity to talk into a fast typing quality which was translated into a furious gameplay and a high success rate. He inspired his clan brothers to become the absolute best, hence the number one ranking from time to time...
The good thing about Shadows FC is that they are not that visible. They stay out of trouble, play their games and keep their head down. They never actually hinted at a war with Marx Brothers because they would surely lose it: their members hardly talk, let alone write. Well, their message is nice! Just read it.

Sipwell asked me to write a little story on Marx Brothers so I can be on their blog! Well Sipwell's wish is often my command.. so here it goes!

Marx brothers are strange kind of people. I have never figured out if they live in caves, in treehuts or deep down in the ocean. Some say they sleep upside down and they eat plastic. Others say they have seven left hands while they are all right handed. All I know is they are very nice people who enjoy a laugh, even if they are from belgium!

advise to other clans is to just play Marx Brothers all day, and you'll be in the top10 in no time. Marx Brothers see rp as a mental drug. And thats is about the only drug they aren't on.

Nevertheless I must repeat myself in saying they are very nice guys. You can eat them with 10-1 in a game, and they will still be happy they have scored, and congratulate you one a nice victory.

Their blog is awesome.. they mock themselves and other well known people on it. I often find myself sleepwalking towards my computer, opening the Marx Brothers blog, and reading it untill i realise i'm not supposed to be doing that in my sleep.

On behalve of FC Shadows I would like to congratulate you on your one year anniversery. I hope you'll eat lots of cake, drink lots of belgium beers, take a day off from work and stay playing powersoccer for a long long time! And that you may live happily ever after.

xx,

pperplex and the whole FC Shadows team!

No comments: