2/02/2009

Who is the boss here?

The Marx Brothers clan has been likened to many things over the past few days, so I thought it should be my turn. I see the Marx Brothers as a human body, with each of the esteemed members being a part of that body. “But who is the boss?”, I hear you ask.

When we launched Marx Brothers, all the members (parts of the body) argued over who would be boss.

Sipwell said, “I am the brain, I control all parts of the body, so I should be boss”

Adeidos disagreed, he pointed out that, since he was the legs of the clan, and so “took the clan wherever it wanted to go [down the rankings – ed]”, he should be boss.

Anionic then had his say, “I am the stomach, I digest all of the food [he’s right, you know – ed], so I should be boss.”

“But”, said Bigdaddyat, “I am the eyes, I have the vision - without me, the clan would be helpless, so I should be boss.”

Then, Airfix_9 spoke last, “OK, OK, I know I am the asshole but I think I should be boss.”

The other members of the clan laughed so hard at this that the asshole became mad and closed up.

After a few days...

The brain went foggy, the legs got wobbly, the stomach got ill, and the eyes got crossed and unable to see. They all conceded and made the asshole boss.

This proved that you don't have to be a brain to be boss...

Just an Asshole.



And with that thought, I gladly hand the reins over to gaston0802 – good luck mate!

7 comments:

sipwell said...

hahaha... I think this is the first time you are honest with yourself! The future is brighter than I imagined!


Good luck gaston!

Gaston said...

oh airfix...i thought you were a person!! Well, sometimes, people reveals their original shape, and usually, they are scary, hehe

Thanks Sip, i'll do my be...no, sorry, i won't do anything ;)

mr.famouz2 said...

lol, A new sipwell emerging!

denmark212 said...

Hahahahahahaah great post!
Works on so many levels hahahaha!

Gentle_Man_ said...

muahahaha how can we disagree here :D

a baby can't see...when he (or she) slowly grows and with every week, the sight gets better and better until...he (or again she) turns 1 and can see what he (or...she) really is hehe

duke27 said...

Well... Think about it... Without the asshole where would we be? :P

gowolves said...

O.o what the?