3/07/2009

Sipwell caught training

You must all be wondering why it took me so long to get back Sip for humiliating my troops :) Is it because I gave up after only one lame attack? Could it be because I had no idea how to obliterate Sip? The answer to that is a big NO!

The truth is that I wanted to see what Sip was up to :P What did I find out? Well what do you think? Was Sip working? Maybe he was writing a new blog post to humiliate me? Or was he trying to become the laziest person ever?

No! I found out that Sip was trying to use his head :D However, I was quite shocked because:
1. Sipwell doesn't know how to use his head :P!
2. He uses his head to train HIS TROOPS



So there you have it :)
Now we all know why Sip has an IQ of -infinity :P

1 comment:

Gentle_Man_ said...

ouch...

maybe he is trying to get his head shaped in a normal form?