3/08/2009

How does it feel scoring 18 goals?

I decided to join the local indoor soccer league that my dad suggested.I've never played indoor soccer before,so i thought i could give it a try and it might be a delectation!I did enjoy it alright!It seems my age group consisted of kids that were also 2 years younger than me,you ask,just 2 years younger,how could that cause a problem?Well,they were midgets,and most of them not knowing to play soccer,unlike my all life dedication for the sport.So i wondered before the first game what might happen.Well,as always,i tried my best,and ended up scoring 18 goals,literally.No assists no nothing.The only challenging part was getting past the fat goalie who blocked half the goal :P.I was playing defender most of the time,so i was quite surprised.I don't know if i'll go there again!

1 comment:

bestdragon12 said...

Well done mate! Show 'em what you're made of :P

If I were you, I'd join the national youth club ;) Unless of course you're already part of it :)