5/28/2009

Does coincidence exist?

Once in a while you run into a situation you think "nahhh, this is not possible!"
To be honest, I do not believe in destiny. Situations occur randomly and are merely collision of events. Not controlled, let alone planned.

But at times, you start to doubt your own beliefs. You start to think there just might be a "Great Force" who, now or then, gives you a sign to underline the things that matter most.

Believe it or not guys, I had such an experience and it happened to me yesterday. There has been a "war" between MB and Surreal (has been I guess because all seems already quiet now) and we called them a Dodo-clan. Oh well, you know about all that if you read this blog now and then.

Now let me tell you about yesterday evening. It was almost midnight and I watched the Champions League final. Due to the victory of Barceloa (BARCA BARCA BARCA!!!!) I treated myself on an extra glass of good wine (well to be honest the glass became a bottle...).

After the game I came online an read the blog about Blade leaving us. So it seemed a good idea to write a comment on that blog and so I did. Now, you all know you have to be logged in to write a comment and, to verify the post is intended, you have to copy a word. And so did I. But what word did I have to write down....


So I ask you...is this a sign of a "Great Force" or is this just a matter of coincidence?

1 comment:

Omar Zaman said...

Well,as a Muslim,We believe in "Allah" and we believe that everything is done by his Will and sometimes many miraculous things occur in our life which,we believe,is the Will of Allah to show the human being,the right part..

This,what u said is perhaps the same I said above because we,believe that everything is done by the will of Allah.

my opinion :)
and a true one