6/01/2009

Some greenhorn's thoughts


Well, some of you know me whereas some others may have not even heard the fact that me, 0tomek0 was appointed a new MB member.
I decided to join the clan since I felt you all are a bunch of great friends and simply the best clan, what else should I say:P

I have to mention that one of the first things gaston, our argentinian captain told me was that "you have to remember that Surreal is bad". Well since my brain exists (it's tiny though but nevermind) I started thinking. Surreal is bad? Why the hell. To cut the long story short, I have to say that Surreal is good!
Surreal is good and WE, the MBs are bad. Why? The answer s very very easy. We have SIPWELL!

Well coming back, when I entered our awesome clan, I recalled myself a song by gunsnroses titled (you won't guess) of course "welcome to the jungle". Title itself is idel for that kind of days.
But the lyrics itself? Even better. Let me write some lines here:)

Welcome to the jungle, we've got funny games, we've got everything you want...

Sounds great, doesn't it?
On the other hand, several lines later there is: "You know where you are?! You are in the jungle baby, YOU ARE GONNA DIE!"

But then I recalled myself another song, by Monty Phyton, where they sing
"Always look on the bright side of death"
That is a little better, isn't it?
Whoops! Bright=good
Have I just written that we should think in the surreal way?

Well but we are the dark side!

We should recruit new members with the image above the post:)
We have some twiglets to give out:D

No comments: