7/08/2009

Regime Change

As mfsoccer just announced, the previous administration has been swept aside in favour of younger, completely inexperienced and underqualified people. This is built on the USA's "Bush-Cheney 2000" model of leadership, which I'm sure most will agree was wildly successful , so why not try it in MB?

Just as in the aforementioned case, my appointment as co-captain was doubtless a result of favouritism and patronage. You see, in the current league season, I have no chance of winning myself, but have probably spoiled the chances of mfsoccer's closest rivals, by shocking greg1291 with a 4-2 victory and holding revolution1910 to a tepid and dreary 0-0 draw (rev hit the post twice and the bar once, perhaps mfs should have made those inanimate objects co-captain instead?).

Without further ado, we are pleased to declare a new direction for the Marx Brothers. We will now be a band of RP-crazed, pro-lag-pro-cheat-pro-bug monsters to rival even the JCKASiest JCKASers that ever JCKASed.

This new dawn met a slight hitch last week while we were preparing for mfsoccer's birthday/inauguration celebrations. Please refer to secret video footage seen below:

2 comments:

sipwell said...

Huuuura! I like the new direction. Now I can finally show my ability to collect large stacks of RP :p

bladesman1 said...

Very good thread and funny