7/08/2009

Something different around here

Have you guys noticed anything different on the Marx Brothers clan page on Power Challenge?

In case you didn't, here is what has happened the last few days.

Gaston0802 was forced to resign from his reign of being a captain of the Marx Brothers. With that being said, a new captain must rise.

It has been decided that I, mfsoccer94, will take over as captain for the Marx Brothers for the next month or so. If any clans want to do a clan battle any time soon, leave us a message on our clan guest book. I think we are up to it but we as a clan will decide whether we will play or not.

Enough about me, lets move on. I decided I wanted to give opportunities to those users in our clan who haven't been a co-captain yet. With that said, I would like to introduce the two wonderful new co-captains jimmykilcoo and fcrathnaconeen. These two users will be co-captains until something comes up or when I must resign.

Until then,
mfsoccer94

1 comment:

Gentle_Man_ said...

Great (co) captains, hope to get to know them soon.

About the clan cups...as far as it matters: we never discuss this! We just play (if we want to :D). Only if we accidently win, we tell the others and appologize...