10/17/2009

My Musical Journey

It would seem that numerous lies are being spread about my musical prowess and I have to say, I am not happy about it, not by a long chalk!

I have worked tirelessly to become as accomplished musician as I doubtless am and I am justifiably proud of all that I have achieved in my musical career.

I have just completed a sell-out tour with the Portsmouth Sinfonia where our piece de resistance, The Classical Muddley, regularly saw us receive a standing ovation of not less than 5 minutes.

Those people paid for the privilege of hearing our work, to you - my friends - I give it free. See if you can spot me and, for a bonus point, tell me what instrument I was playing.



As you can tell, I am not one to blow my own trumpet.





I blow someone else's!!!

No comments: