12/14/2009

Shocking News

This will come as a shock to you, but I have decided that it will be better if the whole power soccer community knows about it, so there are no more dark secrets. I called a press conference, and for some strange reason no-one came. This is what lead to me making this announcement on the greatest ever blog. And here it is:

Tiger Woods also had an affair with me. You guys will probably think this news is like, so 2 weeks ago, but it is still relative, even though I am the 162nd person to say this. I have decided to quit power soccer indefinitely to focus my attention on becoming a better person, soccer player and admin. I trust the paparazzi will leave me and my family in peace in these tough times.

I am aware of the many billions of dollars this will cost PS, but I feel it is worth it, family before PS. For possibly the last time,
henry9876.

No comments: