4/25/2010

Michael Blake We Don't Want You

As regular psychology has failed to work its magic, I have decided to turn to reverse psychology, beware its potential (or don't).

You are as wanted in Marx Brothers as jimmy, you are as needed as a sheep. We don't give a seconds thought to your existence, in fact, do you exist? When I trample on a flower, I say, let's give this to Michael Blake in it's trampled glory. You're as kind as a wet dog who just got beat up by a mouse, as desired as the Prime Minister position in England.


When I step on a bug, I say to myself if a man came up to me with the proposition, eat it or force Blake Michael into the Marx Brothers, I'd pick to eat the man. When choosing a toilet paper I dwell on how I'd rather go Japanese then get the beard in our glorified clan. Your not so amazing chat adminship like skills make me want to puke, to think of being stuck with it. I'd rather be thrown in a trash dump with lenar then sit in the same room as that bloke jailed in that Ireland clan thingy that planxy ran.

Look at the man, who would want him in their clan?

Why must you be so close as Ireland? Why not Antarctica?

4 comments:

Drogba921 said...

is this all about Michaelblake denying you guys?

michaelblake said...

first off, nice job. stop crying already and accept reality. irish ppl have great beards, unlike the penciled in mustaches of the english (she knows who she is). i am as wanted as a sheep? i have heard about swedeswede and farm animals. you know that is illegal here in the states swede. lucky you live in country where the men are men and the sheep fear your name. jimmy is undesireable because he say aboot and eh all the time. not to mention that funny french accent. Jealousy rears its ugly head once again.

michaelblake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BigDaddyAt said...

Jealousy? JEALOUSY?!?!

More like a wanton lustful desire dear friend...