4/15/2010

World of Useless Facts

2 months without a single blog, my god what were we thinking about? Seriously, some say that we are dying out and that we are no longer the clan we once were. When I was first inducted into MB I was informed that blogging was essential, as I love to write about mainly irrelevant things I thought great. Lone be hold it has been weeks / months since my last post and this is totally unacceptable. So today I would like to share my useless knowledge random things:

1) Beetles taste like apples, wasps like pine nuts, and worms like fried bacon. (Yum)

2)Right handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people (I am left handed....Bugger)

3)It's against the law to burp, or sneeze in a church in Nebraska, USA.(Amen)

4)A man named Charles Osborne had the hiccups for 69 years!(bless him)

5)The longest place name still in use is: Taumatawhakatangihangaoauauotameteat uripukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenua kitanatahu
-- a New Zealand hill. (Try saying that)

6)Banging your head against a wall burns 150 calories(Beats slim fast I suppose)

Well that's 6 facts that are pretty pointless but hope you enjoyed the read, if not enjoy this pretty picture :D


No comments: