1/29/2009

Thanks MB!

Well, recently the great clan Marx Brothers celebrated its first birthday, a great achievement. I really feel like I owe a lot to this clan, I really do. Although I am a new member, I have fallen in love with this clan so to speak, and I guess I have to thank airfix_9 for letting me join.

Since I had first heard about Marx Brothers and their philosophy, I immediately wanted to join. When I got invited, it was a dream come true. So, thanks airfix again for inviting me.

This clan means a lot to me, I really think that their philosophy is spot on. Marx Brothers offers me an escape from the world of criminals and drug dealers, an escape for the Power Soccer world of win percentages and rank points. I have tried repeatedly in the forums to try and tell people that rank points and win percentages are not all there is to Power Challenge. PS is so much more! I think I have changed the mind of some users, or at least I hope I have. But not nearly as many users as I would like. It could, I guess be a blessing in disguise. There can, after all only ever be 1 Marx brothers.

Happy birthday Marx Brothers!

1 comment:

Airfix_9 said...

I wonder how they sing that without any mouths?